Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Theme Sneak Peak

I love Valentine's Day for what it's supposed to stand for, a day to take a moment out of our busy schedules and remember those we love and show our appreciation for. I know I often think of my husband but probably don't show him how extra special he is as much as I should. Everyday life just gets in the way. As much as I try to remember to make time, sometimes it isn't enough. Valentine's Day is just a little reminder to do just that. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. My sweet husband sent me this wonderful chocolate dipped Edible Arrangement. Just what a pregnant woman wants... chocolate (with fruit of course to make it healthy!)
In honor of Valentine's Day I have a sneak peak of the layout I started working on. I'm not as organized as some of you out there who do your holiday pages in advance. I tend to be inspired as I'm experiencing the holiday. I hope to have the finished project posted shortly.


My layouts often times will start with a rough sketch to focus my ideas. From here I'll embellish as the creativity flows.
My Mind's Eye valentine's papers
Great memories are made with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment