Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What to do...

when inspiration hits? Or is it insomnia that has hit me? Either way, my mind is racing with ideas (as is normal during normal waking hours, but lately the nights are full too) and so while I find myself up for a potty break and midnight snack (as I've grown accustomed to in this pregnancy) I thought I shall take a stab at this blogging thing. So what's on my mind you might be wondering? Well, work, but that would bore you so I shall move onto better things. First there is the scrapping that needs to be done of all the wedding and honeymoon photos. Then there is the scrapbook for our coffee bean that is on the way I really want to get a good start on before our world turns upside down in the best way imaginable! (for a while that is anyways). There is the quilt I'm learning to make for the nursery, along with the curtains and other bedding items (couldn't find any bedding in the stores I liked for a baby boy so I decided to make my own, but more on this later). Then there is the scarf I thought I'd knit for my MIL's birthday. Did I mention I don't really knit... what was I thinking?!?! Oh the projects I get myself into, and its never one at a time. Feast or famine I say! But I'm not happy if I don't have on-goings to attend to. Busy busy busy. And there's more going on in the world of You & Your Memories if you can believe it, so stay tuned, I hope I can inspire your creativity or add a smile or laugh to your day. Sandman is calling. Until next time, it's all about you and your memories, so make the best of them!

~Jennifer~

P.S. Here's a little something for the eyes. Baby shower card with Kraftin' Kimmie Caroline stamp, colored with copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment